top of page
Our last Ofsted visit was conducted on 29th November 2022.
To view the full report please use the link.
Here are a few extracts from report : -
- An ambitious communication and language programme is embedded in the curriculum.
- Children make good progress, bridging gaps in learning.
- Staff create an environment rich in language, introducing new vocabulary through the weekly word bank.
- The manager and staff work in close partnership with parents and other professionals to support children with SEND.
- Children are curious and interested as they enjoy exploring their environment.
- Children's independence is encouraged well.
- Staff introduce mathematical language into children's play and learning.
- The manager and staff prioritise the use of additional funding to support children's developmental needs and reduce any differences in their learning.
- Partnership with parents is strong. Parents speak highly of the pre-school. They comment that the staff are nurturing and commpassionate and that their children thrive in a save environment.
- The manager is a very strong motivational leader.
bottom of page